Chicken Malai Tikka Recipe
|Chicken Malai Tikka Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 Minutes|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- ½ kg Chicken (boneless, cubed)
- ¾ cup Thick Cream
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 3 tbsp Corn Flour
- ½ Garam Malasa Powder
- ¼ tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 2 tsp Ginger Paste
- ½ tsp Jeera Powder (Cumin)
- 2 Green Chilies (crushed)
- ¼ tsp Amchoor (Mango Powder)
- Chat Masala (garnish)
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Oil
How to make Chicken Malai Tikka:
- In a large mixing bowl add cream, butter and corn flour. Mix well.
- Stir in all the spices, along with garlic paste, ginger paste, green chilies, amchoor and salt. Mix until well blended.
- Add chicken to the mixture and coat well.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and marinate the chicken for an hour in the fridge.
- Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers.
- Place the skewers on a grill. Roast chicken for 15 minutes, turning at regualr intervals.
- Apply oil on the chicken pieces with a brush, and roast for another 5 minutes, or until done.
- Remove and sprinkle with chat masala.
- Chicken Malai Tikka is ready to serve.