Chocolate Bites Recipe
|Chocolate Bites Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 180 gm semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Margarine
- 8 cups Rice Chex Cereal
How to make Chocolate Bites:
- Take chocolate chips along with peanut butter and margarine in a pan.
- Cook on low flame, stirring infrequently, until chips melt completly.
- Take off the heat and blend well.
- Place the cereal on a plate and pour the melted chocolate over it.
- Coat the creeal with chocolate properly by mixing.
- Spread it over a waxed cookie sheet and refrigerate for about 60 minutes.
- Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Enjoy the delicious Chocolates Bites.