Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Recipe
|Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Recipe|
||6.4 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 2 Foil wrapped bars of 4 oz, nestle unsweetened chocolate baking bars
- 3-1/2 Cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1/2 to 2/3 Cup milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
How to make Chocolate Buttercream Frosting:
- In a small, heavy-gauge saucepan, mix the chocolate baking bars and butter.
- Cook on low flame, stirring continuously till the baking bars melt and the mixture is smooth.
- Place it to the to big mixer bowl and cool it to room temperature.
- Combine vanilla and salt with it.
- Beat in confectioners' sugar alternately with the milk and beat till the desired spreading consistency.