Chocolate Cornflakes Recipe
|Chocolate Cornflakes Recipe|
||6.7 / 10 (9 votes)|
- 4 ounces Semisweet Chocolate, chopped
- 2-3/4 cups Cornflakes Cereal
- 3-1/2 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Golden Syrup
How to make Chocolate Cornflakes:
- In a saucepan combine butter, golden syrup and chocolate.
- Cook it over low heat till butter and chocolate have melted and everything is well blended.
- Add the cornflakes cereal, mix well.
- Now drop by heaping spoonfuls onto a buttered baking sheet or waxed paper.
- Place it into the refrigerator for about 15 minutes till set.