Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
|Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15-20 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 Minutes|
|Rating||6.3 / 10 (32 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/3 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3/4 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup Skim Milk
- 1/4 Cup Apple Sauce
- 1- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 12 Muffin Cups
How to make Chocolate Cupcakes:
- Heat oven to 350 degree F.
- Take paper liners and line all the muffin cups.
- Sieve the flour and mix it with cocoa, soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Now take a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition.
- Add vanilla and stir the mixture.
- Beat the ingredients for few minutes until combined.
- Add milk to the flour mixture alternately until just combined.
- Add flour mixture to applesauce mixture stirring until moistened.
- Pour this preparation into muffin cups.
- Bake it for about 20 minutes.
- Remove and cool on wire rack for half an hour.
- Chocolate Cupcakes are ready.