Coconut Rice Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://lemonsavory.com/2012/05/08/coconut-rice-pudding/
|Coconut Rice Pudding Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||120 Minutes |
- ½ cup Pudding Rice
- 420 ml Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tsp Lime Zest
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter (cut into pieces)
How to make Coconut Rice Pudding:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 9x13" baking pan.
- Shake the coconut milk well.
- Blend coconut milk together with milk, rice, lime zest, sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan.
- Dot with butter pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 1½ to 2 hours, or until milk is completely soaked in, and well set.
- Serve warm or cold.