Egg Curry Recipe
|Egg Curry Recipe|
|Rating||3.9 / 10 (54 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 5 Boiled Eggs
- 1 cup Coconut (desiccated)
- 4 Large Onions (finely sliced)
- 3 tbsp Coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp Chilli powder
- 2 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Garlic-ginger paste
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Egg Curry:
- Peel the boiled eggs and halve them. Keep aside.
- Heat the skillet. Pour 1 tbsp oil and add one sliced onion, garlic-ginger paste, desiccated coconut,dhania. Fry till it turns slightly brown.
- Using little water, make a fine paste of the above roasted masala.
- Take the remaining oil in a pan, add the remaining onion and saute well till the onion turns brown.
- Add the masala paste and fry till water evaporates.
- Add chilli powder , tomatoes and mix well.
- Add water to get the desired consistency and add salt.
- Let it boil well for about 5-10 mins.
- Now add the halved boiled eggs and garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot with chapatis or rice.