Green Peas Masala Recipe
|Green Peas Masala Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 Minutes|
|Rating||8.2 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 1 cup fresh Green Peas
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 ripe Tomato (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3 Green Chilies (sliced)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp chopped Cilantro
How to make Green Peas Masala:
- Heat butter in a frying pan and saute cumin seeds and bay leaf, until golden.
- Add onion and green chilies, until light golden.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add peas and fry until the peas are cooked through.
- Add tomato and simmer until soft.
- Sprinkle garam masala, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Add ¾ cup water and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Serve with hot cooked rice or chapattis.