Masala Koki Recipe
Photo Credit: http://spicingyourlife.blogspot.in/2013/05/masala-koki-sindi-aloo-sindhi-style.html
|Masala Koki Recipe|
||8.8 / 10 (21 votes)|
- 2 Cups gram flour
- 1 Cup wheat flour
- 1 Onion
- 4 tbsp Ghee
- 2 tsp coriander leaves
- 8 Garlic flakes (crushed)
How to make Masala Koki:
- Chop the onions.
- Mix gram flour, wheat flour, salt and ghee.
- Add coriander leaves and crushed garlic.
- Pour water to make dough.
- Roll out round balls from this dough.
- Bake them for 2 minutes on both the sides.
- Take it out and roll out again.
- Spread ghee around the edges.
- Cook them till they turn golden brown.
- Serve with curd.