Microwave Bharawan Baigan Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHAARtoCkeE
|Microwave Bharawan Baigan Recipe|
||9.5 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 250 gm Small baingan
- 4 Thick green chillies
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 2 tsp Dhania powder
- 1/2 tsp Haldi
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Amchoor
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Lemon wedges and fresh coriander for garnishing
How to make Microwave Bharawan Baigan:
- Wash the brinjals and cut them.
- Cut green chillies and remove seeds from them.
- Combine salt, sugar, chilli powder, garam masala, amchoor, dhania powder and haldi in a bowl, mix well.
- Add a little lemon juice to make it a fine paste.
- Stuff this paste in the brinjals and green chillies.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the stuffed brinjals for about 3 minutes.
- Place them in a dish, sprinkle a little water on them and cover it.
- Microwave on high, for about 5 minutes and stand the dish for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish it with lemon wedges and fresh coriander.