Moong Misal Recipe
|Moong Misal Recipe|
|Rating||2.6 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 4 cups Mung Beans
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- Chili Powder as per taste
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 Small Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Cucumber (finely chopped)
- 1 Large Tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 Green Chili, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt (beaten and strained)
How to make Moong Misal:
- Boil the mung beans in salted water until soft.
- Drain and mix with the spice powders and sugar.
- Add the chopped vegetables.Let the mixture cool.
- Add 1 cup of the yogurt to the vegetables. Refrigerate.
- Add salt and chili powder to taste and serve cold or at room temperature.