Pickled Baby Corn Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photos-baby-corn-cobs-image8977608
|Pickled Baby Corn Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||7.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 11 cups Prepared Baby Corn (husked, silk removed and blanched for 3 minutes)
- 4 tsp Red Peppers (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Green Peppers (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Hot Green Peppers (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 5 cups White Vinegar
- 1-2/3 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1-2/3 cups Water
- 4 tsp Pickling Salt
How to make Pickled Baby Corn:
- Mix red peppers, green peppers, hot green peppers and garlic. Toss well and set aside.
- Take a large stainless steel or enamel saucepan and combine white vinegar, granulated sugar, water and pickling salt in it.
- Boil the mixture and cook for further 5 minutes.
- Add baby corn and boil for another 2 minutes.
- Take 6 pint jars and sterilize them and their lids.
- Divide the mixture into 6 parts and place each part in the jar.
- Pack the corn tightly and add boiling liquid into the jars. Leave ½-inch head space.
- Process the jars in boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
- Your pickled baby corn is ready!