Pineapple Bread Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/07/11/disney-food-for-families-getting-kids-to-try-new-foods-at-walt-disney-world/
|Pineapple Bread Pudding Recipe|
||7.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 100 gm Butter
- 200 gm Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 6 slices Bread (cubed)
- 1 can Pineapple (crushed)
How to make Pineapple Bread Pudding:
- Cream butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Add eggs, bread cubes, pineapple to it.
- Put the mixture in a greased dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Pineapple Bread Pudding is ready to serve.