Raw Jackfruit Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sliceofreallife.com/2012/03/14/enchorer-korma-%E2%80%93-discover-authentic-bangladeshi-veg-cuisine/
|Raw Jackfruit Curry Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
- 1 raw Jackfruit (fresh or canned)
- 3 tsp Tamarind Pulp
- 4 Green Chilies
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp Chana Dal
- 1 tsp Urad Dal
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 4 to 5 Curry Leaves
- 2 Dry Red Chilies
- 2 tsp Groundnuts
How to make Raw Jackfruit Curry:
- Slice and cut the jackfruit into small pieces.
- Place the pieces in water and add turmeric powder. Boil for 15 minutes, till they turn soft.
- Heat oil in a large pan and add chana dal, urad dal, mustard seeds, curry leaves, red chilies and ground nuts.
- When the mustard seeds start spluttering, add green chilies, tamarind pulp, jackfruit pieces and salt and stir well.
- Let the mixture cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.