Tapioca Soup Recipe
|Tapioca Soup Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 200 g Tapioca
- Salt (to taste)
- White Pepper (to taste)
- 20 g Radish
- 20 g Carrot
- 1 Onion
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Whole Peppers
- 30 g Butter
- 30 g refined Flour
How to make Tapioca Soup:
- Take water in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Put in tapioca, radish, carrot, onion, garlic, and whole pepper. Cook until the vegetables get tender.
- Separate the liquid and tapioca. Grind the tapioca into a smooth puree.
- Heat butter in a pan and stir in the flour.
- Gradually, put in half of tapioca liquid and stir well making into white sauce.
- Take tapioca puree in the pan and bring to a boil.
- Stir in remaining tapioca water and flavor with salt. Boil again.
- Mix in white sauce and white pepper.
- Serve hot.