Uncooked Banana Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.oyumm.com/recipes/uncooked-banana-pudding/
|Uncooked Banana Pudding Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 8 ounces Sour Cream
- 8 ounce frozen Whipped Topping (thawed)
- 5 ounce instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 16 ounce Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 4 Bananas (peeled and sliced)
How to make Uncooked Banana Pudding:
- Mix the combine sour cream, whipped topping, pudding mix and milk in a large bowl.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Put a layer of cookies at the bottom if a glass serving bowl.
- Now put a layer of the pudding mixture and a layer of banana.
- Keep on layering until all the ingredients are used.
- Refrigerate before serving.