Veg Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://silvieandmaryl.com/2010/01/hkitchen-quinoa-veggie-soup/
|Veg Soup Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
- 2 Carrots (large, peeled)
- 2 Potatoes (white, about 1/2 lb)
- 3 Celery (ribs, and leaves)
- 28 oz Tomatoes (stewed, whole)
- 1/2 cup Pasta ( any small shape)
- 1 Onion (white)
- 1 Zucchini (optional)
- 1 tsp Sugar (brown)
- 1/4 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 3 cups Vegetables Broth
- 1 Bay leaf
How to make Veg Soup:
- Cut all the vegetables except tomatoes into small sized pieces and add to a large soup pot or deep bottomed vessel.
- Mix tomatoes and their juice along with the brown sugar to the pot.
- Mix broth, parsley, bay leaf, pepper and salt.
- Boil them on low heat and allow soup to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Check the vegetables to ensure they are done to your liking.
- Add the pasta and remove the bay leaf.
Serve hot with bread or toast.