The most exciting and the eagerly awaited part of any festive event would undoubtedly be the lip-smacking food that allows you to tantalize your tongue to a wide array of sumptuous dishes. Easter, the springtime festival is also the perfect time to tickle your taste buds to yummy Easter delicacies. Food is indeed one of the major parts of Easter celebration. A widespread feast has always been a part of Easter tradition and the perfect excuse for many families to get together and while away time happily chatting for hours over dinner. The mouth-watering dishes that fill up the dining table during this time are ham, salads, roasted lamb, twisted Easter breads, and eggs among other mouth-watering stuffs. To make the overall look of the dining area all the more attractive, don't forget to add light Easter embellishments and interesting flower arrangements. You can also create beautiful placemats and add egg place cards, bunny printed table covers, napkins and even crockery and cutlery to set the festival mood. Read on to know more about the Easter dinner recipes and ideas.
Dinner Ideas For Easter
Here are some dinner ideas for Easter. Read about Easter dinner recipes.
- Give your house a new look this Easter. Tinsel your house with articles that reflect the beauty of nature.
- Set the table beautifully. Table decorations form a major part of house embellishments and all dinner parties. Give your center table a colorful look with exquisite centerpieces. In the center of the table, place an Easter basket and stock it with gorgeous fresh lilies, pansies, tulips, daffodils and lilacs. Shop for some exquisite eggshell ornaments and keep them at different corners to adorn your sweet home.
- You can also add elegant fruit baskets as table centerpieces to beautify the decor of your dining room. Just spread a runner over your table and place a huge basket of seasonal fruits on top of it.
- Food combined with light dance moves makes for a perfect celebration. Just plug and play a CD of your favorite Easter songs and get all the guests jiving to its melodious notes. Music not only sets the tone for all celebrations but also boosts appetite like nothing else.
- When talking of Easter food, you simply cannot do without Easter lams, which finds a special place in the dinner fare during every Easter festivity. Other Easter delicacy includes baked chicken, herbed lamb chops, beef pepper steak, and lot's more.
- For appetizers, there can be nothing better than hot cross buns. This recipe is exclusively prepared during the Easter week. In the catalog of Easter appetizers, there are multiple options like pineapple salsa, spiral-sliced ham, cornbread muffins, and dilled potato salad etc.
- For the special dinner for Easter, the reservoir is a real comprehensive one, consisting of innumerable dishes like Assorted Rolls with Butter, Cheesecake with Sliced Strawberries, Smoked Ham with Cranberry Chutney and Dilled Peas and Potatoes Vinaigrette etc.
- When it is the time for Easter dinner party, Easter chocolate bunny cookies cannot be forgotten.