Mother's day, celebrated across the world on the second Sunday of every May has a lot of importance attached to it. It is the day set aside to thank mothers for the love they shower on us with and the selfless sacrifices they make. You might be the most successful person in the world, but to your mother, you are still her kid. When you were young, she provided you with a shoulder to cry on, a lap to rest on and a hand to hold onto, lest you fall. Mothers are said to be God's gifts to mankind. They nurture you while also giving you hope and a reason to smile through all of your tribulations. It is only fitting for you to reciprocate your love and feelings for her, don't you think? Since mother's day is the ideal time for celebrations, you can carve out your feelings into a reality through messages for your mother. Make 'mother's day' memorable for your mom by sending her loving 'mother's day messages'. Messages that convey love can, by default, make your mother feel wanted, loved and respected.
Best Messages For Mother's Day
A mother's day message is best when loaded with a whole lot of love. Browse through this article to gain access to messages for a mother on mother's day.
Mother's Day Messages
- "God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers."
- "Mother is the name of God in the lips and hearts of children." - William Makepeace Thackeray
- "Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible." - Marion C. Garretty
- "All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother." - Abraham Lincoln
- "My mum has always been there for me especially when I went through difficulties. Mom I love you."
- "My mommy is the best in the world."
- "I have a mother who knows what I'm going to say, who knows what I have inside me, who knows me better than me. Oh mom there is no one like you. Love you!"
- "How blessed I am to have been born to such a wonderful Mother. Happy Mother's Day!"
- "Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly." - Sarah Malin
- "There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps."- Archibald Thompson
- "If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be Mother's Day every day."
- "Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life... and today it is you! You're the best! Thank you for everything that you have done for me!"