She is the reason you are here. She is the one who cooked your favorite dish. She is the one who takes care of you night and day when you were ill. She is the one who stood beside you like the solid Rock of Gibraltar when the whole world seemed to oppose you. Moreover, she is the one whose only happiness is to see you happy as long as she is alive. Of course, no second thoughts on whom we are talking about. It is your mother whose unwavering support saw you through the gravest of difficulties, as though magically making molehills out of mountains. The most influential person for anyone, a mother is a great source of inspiration for us all. You will have to agree that when you think of your mom, your heart can't stop melting. This is because her power, by virtue of being your mother, remains unmatched by any other force. This has inspired many people, the famous and not-so-famous, to ink their deepest feelings for their mother through quotes. As mother's day is dedicated to celebrate the magnificence of moms, you can express your feelings with the help of quotes. Bring that million-dollar smile on your mother's face by using these intense, heartfelt and humorous mother's day quotes which you can scribble on cards, e-cards, crafts and gift tags. Show your mother how exclusive she is for you.
Inspirational Quotations About Mothers
Looking for a few quotes on mother's day? If yes, explore this piece for quotes on mother's day.
Mother's Day Quotes
- Youth fades; love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; a mother's secret hope outlives them all." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to 'jump at de sun.' We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground." -Zora Neale Hurston
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. -Tenneva Jordan
- I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." -Abraham Lincoln
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." - Author Unknown
- My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her."-George Washington
- Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother." -Lin Yutang
- Making the decision to have a child-it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." -Elizabeth Stone
- The sweetest sounds to mortals given are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven. -William Goldsmith Brown