If you really don't know what to make for your mother on 'mother's day', but still want to make something for her, lemon bars are the way to go. Lemon bars are great to look at, tastier to bite into and not really difficult to make.
Please find below instructions on how to make rich lemon candy bars. Following these instructions to a T can help you come up with the rich and delectable lemon candy bars.
Rich Lemon Bars Recipe
Can there even be anything bad about lemon bars? Go ahead to read your way through this article to discover instructions on how to bake rich lemon bars.
Rich Lemon Bars Recipe
- 1 ½ cup Flour
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¾ cup Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Flour
- ¼ cup Sugar
- When you are looking to make lemon bars, the first thing to do is preheat your oven to around 350°F. This is, in a way, will help you make the most perfect lemon bars.
- As for getting the sweet treat ready, you can begin by adding the flour and sugar to a bowl. For best results, sieve the flour into the bowl. Mix both ingredients well.
- Then add butter to the bowl and stir well. You should now have an even flowing mixture of butter, flour and sugar.
- Proceed to find for yourself a baking pan. Grease the pan with a little butter and then pour the butter, flour and sugar mixture into it. You can then bake the mixture in the oven for around fifteen minutes or so.
- Once this is done, to a separate bowl, add the eggs, lemon juice, three tablespoons of flour and the ¼ cup of sugar. Stir well or use a whisker. You can then pour the mixture all over the baked crust.
- Make it a point to pour the mixture evenly over the crust. Once done, place in oven one again and bake for around twenty five minutes or until the ‘mixture' turns to a light brown.
- Your dish is ready. Wait for it to cool before cutting the pie into bars.
- Before serving the bars to your mother, sprinkle sugar dust all over them. Not only does this make the bars look better, it also renders them a lot tastier.
There you have it, instructions to help you make delicious lemon bars. You now don't need to go to the closest pastry shop to get yourself lemon bars for your mother. You can, instead, bake lemon bars right within the comforts of your home. When serving your mother the lemon bars, for brownie points, plant a kiss on her cheek and thank her for everything she has been to you and everything she has done for you too.