Coconut Laddoo Recipe
Photo Credit: http://foodviva.com/desserts-sweets-recipes/delicious-rava-laddu-with-coconut-and-dryfruits/
|Coconut Laddoo Recipe|
||9.6 / 10 (45 votes)|
- 3 cups Dry Coconut (shredded)
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cups Sugar
How to make Coconut Laddoo:
- Boil the milk in a pan.
- When it starts boiling, add 2 cups shredded coconut and mix well.
- When the milk gets absorbed in coconut, add the sugar.
- Stir continuously on medium flame until the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan.
- Remove and make small balls.
- Take the remaining coconut on a plate.
- Roll the balls in shredded coconut to make laddus.
- Coconut Laddoos are ready to serve.