Coconut Pie Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/impossibly-easy-coconut-pie/dca95b46-58a1-4253-81ae-6091f4abf47c
|Coconut Pie Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2-3 cups Coconut
- 3 cups Milk
- 2 cups Sugar
- ¼ to ½ cup Margarine / Butter
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Lemon Flavoring
- 4 Eggs
- Coconut Pie Shell
How to make Coconut Pie:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar, salt and cornstarch in a bowl and stir well.
- Add milk, lemon flavoring and eggs and mix well.
- Pour melted margarine / butter in the mixture and stir well.
- Finally add coconut and stir once more.
- Fill this mixture in the coconut pie shell.
- Place the coconut pie shell in the oven and bake at 350 degree F, for 30 minutes or until set.