Grilled Lobster Tails Recipe
|Grilled Lobster Tails Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 6 Lobster Tails
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
How to make Grilled Lobster Tails:
- Prepare the grill by heating it on medium-high flame.
- Cut the lobster tails in half, lengthwise, so that the flesh is exposed.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, dill, salt, black pepper. Mix well and brush the mixture on the flesh part of the lobster tails.
- Place the lobster onto the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes, depending on its size.
- Turn once during the cooking process, to cook the lobster from the other side as well.
- Remove from heat and serve.