Lobster Stew Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.roadfood.com/Restaurant/Overview/4899/lobster-shack
|Lobster Stew Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Large lobsters
- 6 Cups milk
- 4-6 tbsp Butter
- 2 Cups heavy cream
- Pepper, paprika and salt to taste
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Dash of dry sherry (optional)
How to make Lobster Stew:
- Cook the lobsters and remove meat.
- Chop the meat into pieces.
- Melt butter and fry the meat pieces until light brown.
- Add fried meat pieces to hot milk and simmer slowly for about 10 minutes.
- Add 2 cups heavy cream and bring to boil.
- Add pepper and salt to taste and paprika for colour.
- Add a dash of dry sherry for flavor.
- Garnish with chopped parsley or green onions.