Mushroom Capsicum Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR_zMwmVPeI
|Mushroom Capsicum Curry Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||8.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 2 Green Bell Peppers (Capsicum)
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 3 Tomatoes
- ½ Onions (chopped)
- 3 Cloves
- 1 Cinnamon Stick ( medium sized)
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Jeera (Cumin) Seeds
- 1 tsp Dhaniya (Coriander) Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tbsp Yogurt
- Cilantro (Coriander) for garnishing
- Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- Chilli Powder ( as per the taste)
- Salt to taste
How to make Mushroom Capsicum Curry:
- Clean and wash the mushrooms. Once dried cut the mushrooms into half inch cubes.
- Cut the Bell peppers into cubes.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and once they pop out , add cumin seeds, onions, ginger garlic paste, cloves, cinnamon stick & stir them until the onions turn brown in color.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder & boil until tomatoes becomes soft.
- Add the bell peppers and yogurt stirring them thoroughly.
- Add dhaniya powder, garam masala powder and mix it well.
- Add mushrooms. Add some salt and chilly powder as you desire.
- Cook until mushrooms becomes soft.
Goes great with chapati and rice.