Only when Christmas comes knocking at the door do you realize that it is time you sent some greetings to your friends and family. And then suddenly, you get lost in the hustle and bustle of gifts, greeting cards, last minute preparations such as party decorations, games planning and menu listings. With all this, you tend to get lost in the magic and joy synonymous with Christmas festivities. In the midst of all these, do you ever wonder that you have lost the real essence of Christmas? Well, if you do then, reading some inspirational Christmas quotes would make you feel connected with the real meaning of Christmas. If you don't really feel any disconnect then you can read some to convey the message to others by way of greeting cards and/or emails. More than any other Christmas gift, these inspirational quotes would add a whole new meaning to the Christmas celebrations of your loved ones. So, spare some time from your busy schedule and go through these inspirational Christmas quotes.
Motivational Sayings On Christmas
Inspirational Christmas quotes make us realize the real essence of the festival. Read further to read some examples of these quotes.
Inspirational Christmas Quotes
- There is no ideal Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions - Bill McKibben
- Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling - Edna Ferber
- Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart – Washington Irving
- A little smile, a word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near, A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year, These make a Merry Christmas! -John Whittier.
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that? - Bob Hope
- Heap on the wood! the wind is chill; But let it whistle as it will, we'll keep our Christmas merry still - Sir Walter Scott
- Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most - Ruth Carter Stapleton
- Christmas is a bridge. We need bridges as the river of time flows past. Today’s Christmas should mean creating happy hours for tomorrow and reliving those of yesterday.
- What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.
- Christmas–that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance–a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.
- Peace on earth will come to stay When we live Christmas everyday - Helen Steiner Rice
- I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year - Charles Dickens
- Christmas waves a magic wind over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful - Norman Vincent Peale
- Christmas is not a time or a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous with mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas - Calvin Coolidge
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas - Dale Evans Rogers
- The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others' burdens, easing other's loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas - W. C. Jones
- Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves - Eric Sevareid
- Christmas is not in tinsel and lights and outward show. The secret lies in an inner glow. It's lighting a fire inside the heart. Good will and joy a vital part. It's higher thought and a greater plan. It's glorious dream in the soul of man - Peterson, The Art of Living
- The only real blind person at Christmas-time is he who has no Christmas in his heart - Helen Keller
- Christmas renews our youth by stirring our wonder. The capacity for wonder has been called our most pregnant human faculty, for in it are born our art, our science, our religion - Ralph Sockman
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! - Hamilton Wright Mabie
- The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much - Henry David Thoreau
- It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you...yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand - Mother Teresa
Inspirational Christmas messages help you realise the goodness of the festival. Hope this article familiarised you with some relevant quotes.