From the first kiss that she pecks you with, to the lullaby she sings to you, the care and affection she shows to the sacrifices she makes, a mother keeps bestowing her unconditional love on her child. A mother is the ocean of unconditional and incomparable love expecting nothing in return except the well being and prosperity of her child. Mother's day is one chance in your hand as a son/daughter to show your love and affection towards your mother. Arranging for a small celebration with decorations and gifts is the smallest way you can convey your appreciation and respect for your mother. Nevertheless, usually the biggest question that comes in way of the success of the celebration is the 'gift to be bought'. Mother's day cards are one of the best options to choose from as a gift for the occasion. A mother's day card is one of the personalized and simplest ways to put across your loving message for your mother. Read further to learn how to make a mother's day card.
Do you want to know how to make a mother's day card? If yes, explore this piece to learn more about the same.
Mother's Day Card
- Thick drawing sheet
- Glitter and lace
- On the thick drawing sheet draw the picture of a happy family. Try and put all your drawing skills to sketch out a neat family picture.
- Make use of different coloured crayons and colour the drawing to give it a stimulating and lively look.
- Make use of some glitter to write a suitable mother's day quote or a poem inside the card. A simple cute message in praise of your mother will serve the purpose.
- Tie a lace at the corner of the card to enhance the beauty of the card.
Recycled Flower Mother's Day Card
- Plastic water or soda bottle
- Green pipe cleaners
- Card stock or heavy paper
- Acrylic craft paint
- School glue
- Colourful button
- The first step in making this card involves making the flower head with the help of the plastic bottle. In order to create the flower head, cut the bottle base leaving 1.5 cm of the sides attached to the rest of the bottle.
- Once you have cut out the flower head from the bottle base, decorate it using acrylic paint. Use your own colour combination and pattern to acquire the desired look.
- Once you have painted your flower, glue a colourful button at the centre of the flower head. Leave the flower head aside and make a card out of the card stock or heavy paper.
- Spread glue around the edge of the flower head and paste it down on the paper. Let the flower dry. Now glue the green pipe cleaners to add the stem and leaves to the flower head.
- Pen down a loving and cute message for your mom in the card, once the flower is all set on the card.