Bbq Lobster Tail Recipe
|Bbq Lobster Tail Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Lobster Tail (clean and cut into pieces)
- 1/8 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tbsp Butter
How to make Bbq Lobster Tail:
- Cut the middle part of the underside of the tail to expose the meat.
- Peel off the tail cartilage from the underside to leave the meat exposed.
- Pre-heat the grill in a medium flame.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter and add the ½ tbsp lemon juice.
- Brush the butter and lemon mixture over exposed meat.
- Place the tails on the grill meat-side down.
- Cook for approximately 10 min.
- Turn over the tails and cook for 5 more minutes with the shell-side down.
Serve with lemon