Chilli Lobster Recipe
|Chilli Lobster Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Small lobsters
- 2 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Bay leaf
- 4 Stalks celery
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 2 Cups great northern beans
- 1 tsp Ground toasted cumin
- 1 tbsp Fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Chilli Lobster:
- Dice half the onion, celery and carrot into big pieces.
- Place it in a big saucepan or stock pot with the bay leaf, and 3 quarts of water.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Place lobster into the pot and boil for about 15 minutes, remove the lobsters, strain the broth and keep aside.
- Chop rest of the onion, celery and carrot.
- Take a pan and heat olive oil on medium flame and fry the onion, celery and carrot till translucent.
- Add garlic and sauté a bit more.
- Add water, chili powder, cumin and white beans and cook till beans are done for about 45 minutes.
- Remove lobster from the shell, rough chop and combine it with the soup.
- Season it with salt and pepper and garnish it with cream and cilantro.