Here is a list of some love books that you can gift your lover on Valentine's Day. Read about valentine love story books.
Love Books For Valentine
Gifts have become an important part of Valentine's Day celebrations. The best part about giving gifts to someone you love is the joy that it brings to them. Books make a great gift choice, although they are quite untraditional! From heart wrenching love stories and personalized picture books, the options are infinite. If your partner enjoys reading stories of famous lovers, then you can opt for an abridged version of Shakespeare's 'Romeo and Juliet' or 'Cleopatra and Antony'. An added advantage of this concept is that books are a great way to express your feelings too. For example, a picture book, which contains memories of both, you and your loved one, speaks volumes about the closeness and intimacy shared between the two of you. So if you are planning on gifting a book, then demolish any second thoughts that you might just have and read the section below for some options on love books for Valentines.
- The Romantic's Guide – This book is perfect for those who are amateurs in the matters of heart. It gives you some interesting tips on how to become more romantic and cajole your lover in a better, romantic way.
- Communication Miracles for Couples – The success of a relationship lies in the art of proper communication. This particular book gives advice on how to lovingly remove any misunderstandings and communicate more often.
- 52 Romantic Evenings to Spice Up Your Love Life – This book is a reservoir of wonderful romantic ideas that will make your partner go crazy about you. Go ahead and purchase this volume and watch your love life transform!
- 214 Ways to Say I Love You – There is more than one way to say that you love someone? Wow! This book gives you some nice ideas on how to express your feelings with style.
- 365 Ways to Date Your Love – This book is of great use especially for teenagers who are new to ‘lovology', as it is famously called. The concept of it is to encompass the multiple ideas of dating.
Other books include:
- Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Devereaux
- Dream Man by Linda Howard
- It Had to Be You by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- Nobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- The Bride by Julie Garwood
- Morning Glory by LaVyrle Spencer
- Honor's Splendor by Julie Garwood
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Born in Fire by Nora Roberts
- The Flame and the Flower by Kathleen Woodiwiss
- Paradise by Judith McNaught
- After the Night by Linda Howard
- Dream a Little Dream by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- Knight of a Trillion Stars by Dara Joy
- Born in Ice by Nora Roberts
- Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- A Place to Call Home by Deborah Smith
- Lion's Lady by Julie Garwood
- Son of the Morning by Linda Howard
Pick any of these romantic books of your choice and gift it to your lover. Rest assured, he/she is likely to treasure it forever.