Here is some real fun valentine's humor. Read about Valentine Day humour & Valentine's Day jokes.
The four letter word 'love' is possibly one of the most beautiful expressions that connect people of different races, castes and religions together. What's surprising is how love lays a common platform in bringing two people together. The concept has been popularized by various forms of expression such as poetry, art, literature, dance and music. So, it comes as no revelation that being love also has a humorous side which provides immense delight and abundant joy. Now, a good companion is someone who can tickle your funny bone and make you feel at ease. Sharing a few valentine jokes is sure to make both of you laugh your worries away and bring back beautiful moments! After all, love is all about laughing together, crying together and being together forever and always. So this Valentine's Day, why not guffaw your worries and spend sometime laughing and rekindling love. Read on to learn more on Valentine's Day humor.
- Q: What did the letter say to the stamp?
- A: You send me.
- Q: What did the stamp say to the envelope?
- A: I'm stuck on you.
- Q: What is the difference between a girl who is sick of her boyfriend and a sailor who falls into the ocean?
- A: One is bored over a man the other is a man overboard.
- Q: What did the light bulb say to the switch?
- A: You turn me on
- Q: What did one snake say to the other snake?
- A: Give me a little hug and a hiss, honey.
- Q: What did the valentine card say to the stamp?
- A: Stick with me and we'll go places!
- Q: What do farmers give their wives on Valentine's Day?
- A: Hogs and Kisses!
- Q: What did the paper clip say to the magnet?
- A: "I find you very attractive."
- Q: What did the pencil say to the paper?
- A: "I dot my i's on you!"
- Q: What do you call a very small valentine?
- A: A valentiny!
- Q: What does a man who loves his car do on February 14?
- A: He gives it a Valenshine!
- Q: Why is lettuce the most loving vegetable?
- A: Because it's all heart.
- Q: What do squirrels give for Valentine's Day?
- A: Forget-me-nuts.
- Q: Did Adam and Eve ever have a date?
- A: No, but they had an Apple.
- Q: If your aunt ran off to get married, what would you call her?
- A: Antelope.
These Valentine's Day jokes are sure to leave you chortling and gasping for breath. Let valentine's day be the perfect excuse to rekindle fun and love in your life.