Ireland has a worldwide reputation for high quality education, there is no denying that. This reputation is built on a brawny foundation of commitment to excellence. The curriculums are carefully designed as every student has separate requirements. Plus, the country is friendly and safe. This helps attract a lot of students from around the world. Above all, most of the famous leading companies of the world are located in Ireland which gives students a good chance to get employed after the completion of their studies. If you are a nature lover, then you might just love to study in Ireland as the country is green and is also dotted with magnificent castles. If you are keen on chasing down an educational career in the country of Ireland, then here is a list of the top universities of Ireland. Browse through the list to make an informed decision. Informed decisions are what will get you where you want to be!
Best Ranking Universities in Ireland
University College Dublin
University College Dublin is Ireland's education capital and is one of Europe's leading universities in terms of volume of research work done every year. The University offers an extensive range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. courses. In 1854, the University was established by John Henry Newman who is well known for his classic work "The Idea of a University is". Today the University of Ireland is the largest university in Ireland and welcomes students from all over the world.
Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin
Trinity College Dublin, is not only one of the most famous universities of Ireland, but also ranks among the top universities of the world. The University has a vast course range carefully designed to meet every student's academic needs. At present, the University offers different programs for undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. students.
University College Cork
University College Cork is an institution of high repute. Since its inception, the University was committed to learning and teaching excellence, and it has maintained its reputation till date. The University runs various programs for undergraduate students, postgraduate students, international students, as well as some adult education programs. The University has a rich and vibrant community and campus life that attracts students from all corners of the world.
Dublin City University
Dublin City University is a young university situated on an 85 acre campus, only 15 kilometers away from the Dublin Airport. The University was founded to meet national requirements for a highly skilled workforce in the areas of science, engineering, communications, business, and languages. The University emerged with lot of innovative ideas, broke traditional moulds and came to be known as an "unconventional university." Today, the University is known worldwide for its academic excellence.
National University of Ireland
Established in 1845, the National University of Ireland is located in Galway and is considered to be one of Ireland's foremost centers of academic excellence. The University boasts of over 16,000 students and more than 2,200 faculty members. The University offers excellent research programs in the fields of arts, social sciences, medicine, law, engineering, and sciences.
other important universities of Ireland
Find out information on top Irish colleges & best ranking universities in Ireland.
Top Universities of Ireland
- University of Limerick
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology Sligo
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- National College of Ireland
- Institute of Technology Carlow
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- National College of Art and Design
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Institute of Public Administration
- All Hallows College
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Blanchardstown
- Tipperary Institute
- National University of Ireland, System
- St Patrick's College of Education
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Saint Patrick's College, Maynooth
- Shannon College of Hotel Management
- Froebel College of Education
- Marino Institute of Education
- Carlow College
- Institute of Technology Tallaght
- St. Angela's College
If you've already decided to do your further studies in Ireland, then scrutinize the above mentioned list of the top universities of Ireland and make an informed decision. You, after all, don't want to regret your decisions.