In the catalog of mouthwatering cake recipes, the most shining name is that of Jelly bean confetti cake recipe. Recepie of jelly bean confetti cake is on the top hot list of the cookery shows that are dedicated to the Easter holiday. Here are the steps as to how to make the receipe of Easter jellybean confetti cake...
Here are the steps as to how to make the recepie of Easter jellybean confetti cake. Read about Jellybean Confetti Cake recipe/receipe.
Jelly Bean Confetti Cake
- 3/4-cup miniature jelly beans, cut in half
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1-cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4-teaspoon salt
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 0F.
- Take a 12 cup fluted tube pan and grease it well. Now sprinkle flour into the pan.
- Take the jellybeans and mix them with two tablespoons of flour; kept aside.
- Take a large size bowl and pour sugar, butter, cream cheese and vanilla extract and beat them well. Don't put all the eggs at once. Keep adding 1 egg each time and blend it well.
- Add on the remaining flour, baking powder and salt and mix up everything.
- Now put 1 cup of the prepared batter over the greased tube cake pan.
- In the remaining batter, add on jellybeans and blend properly. Now just pour it into the pan.
- Bake the cake for about an hour.
- Once the baking part is over, cool the cake in upright pan for about 10 minutes.
- Take a serving dish and invert the cake on it.
- Do the topping with confectioner's sugar and your mouthwatering jellybean confetti cake is ready to serve.