Well, Easter is the right time to add on the flavor of spring season to the recepie of spring salad. Spring salad recipe is not only nutritious because of its fiber contents, but extremely tasty too. And the best part about this Easter dinner recipe is that, it is very easy and quick to make. So, this Easter, adorn your buffet table with the mouthwatering spring salad. Read further to learn as to how to make the receipe of spring salad for Easter.
Here are the steps as to how to make the recepie of Easter spring salad. Read about spring salad recipe/receipe.
Spring Salad Recipe
- 3 cups washed baby spinach leaves
- 3 cups washed and torn salad greens
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take a large size bowl and stock it with fresh spinach leaves, red onion, green salads, sliced strawberries and sliced almonds. Mix them well.
- Now take a separate small bowl and in that bowl pour some orange juice, and honey. Also add on mustard, poppy seeds, salt and pepper to taste and toss everything, until well mixed.
- Pour olive oil on the dressing and blend, until well mixed.
- There can be two ways of serving: one is that, the dressing is served separately along with the spring salad and the other way is to toss the dressing with the green leafy salad and present in a gorgeous designed large platter.