Meringue kisses for Easter is one of the hot favorite Easter cookie recepie. Not only is the recipe of Meringue kisses cookie for Easter delicious, but is also very easy to prepare. This cookie recepie is just perfect for those who are calorie conscious because of its low fat content. Enjoy the yummy dessert and learn as to how to cook the meringue kisses cookie receipe...
Here are the steps as to how to cook the recipe of meringue kisses cookie for Easter. Read about Easter cookie receipe/ recepie.
Meringue Kisses for Easter
- 2 Egg whites; at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon Cream of tartar
- Pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 ts Vanilla extract
- 4 oz Semisweet chocolate chips
- The first step begins with the preheating of oven to a temperature of 375 0 F.
- Seeking the help of parchment paper, line the baking sheet in the oven.
- Take a medium sized bowl and at a medium speed, beat the egg whites in it till they become frothy.
- Add on cream of tartar and salt to it.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar each time, till the mixture gets stiff.
- Add on 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract and fold it in the semisweet chocolate chips.
- Heap the batter in a spoon and drop it on the baking sheet.
- Place it in the oven and turn the oven off but cookies are not to be taken out before 5 hours.