During the Easter festivity, mothers get engrossed with the task of preparing some delicious bunny cookie recipe for their dear children. Kids are really fond of cookies, so what can be a better gift from a mother to her child, during the Easter springtime than cooking receipe for bunny cookies. In the catalog of cookies for kids, Gingerbread Easter bunny cookies occupy the most demanding position. Read further to know as to how to cook Gingerbread Easter bunny cookies receipe...
Here are the steps as to how to cook gingerbread Easter bunny cookie recipe. Read about bunny cookie receipe/ recepie.
Gingerbread Easter Bunny Cookies
- 1/4 cup (c) margarine
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c dark molasses
- 3 1/2 c flour
- 1 teaspoon (ts) baking soda
- 1/4 ts cloves
- 1/2 ts cinnamon
- 1 ts ginger
- 1/2 ts salt
- 1/4 c water
- The first step begins with the preheating of oven to a temperature of nearly 350 0 F
- Take the margarine and sugar in a bowl and blend them nicely till it turns creamy and then beat in the molasses.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, powdered cloves, powdered cinnamon, and powdered ginger.
- Pour these dry ingredients to the mixture of margarine and then put water into it so as to prepare the dough. Knead it until it is soft.
- The next step consists of rolling the dough directly on the cookie sheet.
- With the help of cookie cutter, cut the cookies in the shape of bunny rabbits.
- Then bake the cookies for about 8 minutes and your Gingerbread Easter bunny cookies recipe is ready to serve.