On Father's Day, do you want to give a special treatment to your Dad? What could be a better than letting him start off the day with a delicious and appetizing breakfast, made exclusively by you? Father's Day provides kids with an opportunity to make their dad feel great and wanted. So, make the most of it on this delightful occasion. Get up early in the morning, before your father wakes up, and prepare a scrumptious breakfast for him which will be savored by him till the last bite. You can either try some new recipes for the breakfast or serve your dad's favorite delicacies. In case you need any help, go through the following lines and learn to prepare mouth-watering Father's Day breakfast recipes.
Breakfast Recipes For Father's Day
Cheese & Pepper Omelet
Lets us learn how to prepare some mouth-watering breakfast recipes on Father's Day. Read to know more on.
Father's Day Breakfast Recipes
- 1 cup Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup Yellow Pepper (chopped)
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 4 Egg Whites
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup Salsa (thick and chunky)
- Take a large nonstick skillet and grease it with oil.
- Add green pepper, yellow pepper, and onion. Sauté and cook on medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Once the onion gets cooked, remove the mixture from the skillet and set aside.
- Whisk together whole eggs and egg whites, along with ¼ cup water.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the skillet, cover and cook for 6 minutes.
- Top half of the omelet with pepper mixture and cheese.
- Carefully, with the help of a spatula, fold the omelet in half, covering the filling.
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Garnish with salsa and serve hot.
Baked Butter Pecan French Toast
- 1 cup Brown Sugar (firmly packed)
- ½ cup Butter or Margarine
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 cup toasted Pecans (chopped)
- 1 loaf French Bread (cut into ½-inch thick slices)
- 2 cups Ham (finely chopped)
- 6 large Eggs
- 1 2/3 cups Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Maple Syrup (if desired)
- Combine brown sugar, butter, and honey in a saucepan. Cook on medium flame, stirring frequently, until sugar melts.
- Pour the honey mixture in an ungreased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle pecans over the mixture and top with half of bread slices.
- Sprinkle ham on the slices. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, and vanilla. Beat until well mixed.
- Take the remaining bread slices and dip them in the egg mixture, on one side only.
- Place the slices over ham, dipped-side down.
- Pour the remaining egg mixture over bread slices.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Sprinkle the sugar-spice mix over the bread slices.
- Cover the baking dish and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Bake the mixture, uncovered, for 50 to 55 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove the dish from the oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut the pecan toasts into pieces and serve with maple syrup, if desired.
Cajun Fried Potatoes and Sausage
- 6 Potatoes (peeled and sliced)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound Sausage (cut into ¼-inch rounds)
- ½ Green Bell Pepper (seeded and diced)
- ½ Red Bell Pepper (seeded and diced)
- ½ tsp Seasoning Salt
- ½ tsp ground Black Pepper
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- Fill a large bowl with cold water and soak in sliced potatoes for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water and rinse the potatoes. Again add water to the bowl and keep the potatoes immersed in it, for another 10 minutes.
- Take out the potatoes pieces and blot them dry, with paper towels. Make sure no moisture is left in the pieces.
- In a large skillet, pour oil and heat over medium-high flame.
- Add sausage and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Gradually add in potatoes, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, seasoning salt, and black pepper.
- Cover the skillet, lower heat to medium, and cook for another 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add onion and cook until all the ingredients get tender, for additional 3 minutes.
- Serve warm.