Father's Day is a delightful occasion dedicated to all fathers of the world. Moreover, it is observed to celebrate fatherhood. It is commemorated on the third Sunday of June every year in US and some other parts of the world. However, various countries mark this day on different dates round the year. With an occasion that revolves around fathers, children make all efforts to thank their fathers for all the love, care, and affection that they have conferred upon through all these years. For this, they buy gifts, cards, and flowers as a mark of respect for their dad. Some kids stay back home to make homemade gifts and crafts for their beloved father. You too can add to the festivity of the day by baking some yummy and lip-smacking cake, just for your papa. Listed here are two simple recipes for making cheese cake. Read on.
Cheesecake is a very popular recipe. On the occasion of father's day treat your father with delicious cheesecake
Cheese Cake Recipe
- ¾ cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ cup slivered Almonds (toasted and finely chopped)
- ¼ cup firmly packed Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Margarine or Butter (melted)
- 8 ounce Cream Cheese (softened)
- 14 ounce Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 1/3 cup dark Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Whipping Cream
- ½ cup toasted slivered Almonds
- Preheat oven to 300 °F.
- Combine crumbs, almonds, brown sugar, and margarine together in a large bowl.
- Press the mixture firmly on the bottom of a baking pan.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and almond extract. Mix well.
- Pour over the pressed crust.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes. Remove and cool.
- In a small saucepan, combine dark brown sugar and whipping cream. Cook and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Simmer 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in chopped toasted slivered almonds.
- Spread evenly over the cake.
- Slice and serve.
Chocolate Mint Cheesecake
- 1 cup Chocolate Wafer Crumbs
- 3 tbsp Margarine (melted)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 24 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 cup Mint Chocolate Chips (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 large Egg Whites
- 7 oz (1 jar) Marshmallow Crème
- Mix together chocolate wafer crumbs, margarine, and 2 tbsp sugar in a bowl.
- Press firmly onto the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Bake at 350 °F for 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed using an electric mixer, until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in mint chocolate chips and vanilla extract.
- Pour the batter over the crust.
- Bake at 350 °F for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and loosen the sides.
- Cool the cake in the pan and invert on a serving plate.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Beat egg white in a small bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Add marshmallow crème, beating continuously.
- Spread over the cheesecake.
- Bake again at 450 °F for another 3-4 minutes, or until the top turns light brown.